We specialize in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM). Here is how we can help.
- First time for CRM. If your organization is considering CRM for the first time and you don’t know where to start, we can help. You and your team might be using a mix of Outlook folders and Excel and piles of notebooks. Maybe each person is using their own separate way of tracking customers, communications, sales, follow up, important contacts, notes, transactions, social interactions, etc. It is difficult to manage all of that and still try to have a 360 degree view of each customer without a CRM.
- Struggling with CRM. Your organization may already have CRM and you need better user adoption or you just want CRM to work better. We can help.
- Extending CRM. You might want to migrate another application or database into CRM by extending CRM (often called xRM). We can help. We map out the business process and architect how it will work in CRM. We provide Proof of Concepts so you can see how it would work ahead of time.
- Using CRM at an Association. If you are a trade or professional association or a nonprofit, you might be looking into how best to leverage CRM. Maybe you are wondering whether or not you can finally retire your outdated AMS (Association Management Software). We can help. We can walk through the pros and cons of using CRM in addition to your AMS as well as the pros and cons of replacing your AMS – either with out of the box CRM or with an approved CRM partner add-on.
- Executive review sessions for CRM
- Best practices review with CRM
- Onsite and remote training
- Reports, charts, dashboard development
- Automated workflow development
- Usability review and improvement
- xRM (extended CRM)