Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an advanced and easy to use CRM (customer relationship management). CRM is a model for managing an organization’s interactions with current and future customers/connections. It traditionally involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 on a tablet
CRM Sales Dashboard
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – is a modern business application engineered with the latest technologies to transform the way you find, win, and retain your connections. With embedded social, mobile experiences, proactive process guidance, and breakthrough insights, Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help improve productivity for everyone in your organization. As an enterprise-ready solution with low total cost of ownership, Microsoft Dynamics 365 delivers a whole new level of business value.
CRM functionality including:
- Microsoft Outlook integration. This is best Outlook integration for any CRM – built by Microsoft for a Microsoft product.
- Customer segmentation and targeting.
- Real-time sales collaboration with integrated presence, web conferencing, and IM capabilities.
- Targeted sales intelligence with inline visualizations and dashboards.
- Multichannel customer support and engagement.
- Call center management and automation.
- Mobile engagement.
- Social media interactivity.
- Case and knowledge management.
- Workflow automation.
- Scheduling capabilities.
- Multichannel marketing automation and campaign management.
- Marketing and behavioral analytics and dashboards.
- Outcome-focused, process-centric applications.
- Guided, contextual, and social user experiences.
- Flexible, agile, and open platform.
CRM has 5 main areas.
Sales. Sales force automation (SFA) streamlines the sales process. The core of SFA is a contact management system for tracking and recording every stage in the sales process for each prospective client, from initial contact to final disposition. This also includes insights into opportunities, territories, sales forecasts and work flow automation Visit the Microsoft website for more.
Customer Care. Create, assign and manage requests/issues made by customers. CRM can also be used to identify and reward loyal customers over a period of time. Visit the Microsoft website for more.
Marketing. Use CRM to track and measure campaigns over multiple channels, such as email, search, social media, telephone and direct mail. These systems track responses, leads and deals. Visit the Microsoft website for more.
Social. Imagine how much more dynamic your marketing team can be utilizing social channels. At launch, your team can analyze results and collaborate to tweak the campaign before expanding to other markets. Real-time social insights and easy collaboration give your business the agility you need to execute with success. Visit the Microsoft website for more.
Extended CRM (xRM). Use CRM itself to easily extend CRM to meet unique needs outside of traditional sales, marketing, and service. Microsoft delivers a rich and robust application framework designed to help extend and build additional line of business workloads on top of Microsoft Dynamics 365. You can rapidly customize Microsoft Dynamics 365 for extended CRM workloads to accelerate delivery, enhance the value of your deployment, help improve business relevance, and drive operational excellence. Visit the Microsoft website for more.